pressing in clutch notice voltage drop..

95YellowGt

Reaction score
any ideas what this could be i got a 95.. it starts and runs just fine but it spikes down like 3v when i press in the clutch. It kinda makes me feel iffy about driving it and the temp light does the same sometimes.. no idea why

Slow94

Reaction score
I would take the alt. off and have it load tested. Might be a sign of it going bad.

S

scarface

make sure you arent shorting any wires under the clutch pedal. Maybe something is getting pinched under the dash.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95YellowGt said:
any ideas what this could be i got a 95.. it starts and runs just fine but it spikes down like 3v when i press in the clutch. It kinda makes me feel iffy about driving it and the temp light does the same sometimes.. no idea why

thats strange, do you have Mach pulleys on your car?

OP
OP

95YellowGt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
95YellowGt said:

thats strange, do you have Mach pulleys on your car?
its very possible but im not sure i just picked it up at a auction for 2500 never noticed it before but ill forsure go have it load tested.. thanks.. it cant be shorting out because if i tap the clutch and give it gas it spikes up.. hmm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online