Pro-M PIH harness kit

Man-child79

Reaction score
So after doing some research I've decided that I would like to use the Pro-M PIH harness kit which adapts the Fox ECU to the SN95. I've searched high and low with no luck except one unused kit that someone wanted $600.00 for which I was not willing to pay that much for. My question is, are there any alternatives to running the fox ECU or similar kits available to accomplish the same goal. Can my harness be rewired to accept the Fox ECU? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Man-child79

Man-child79

Reaction score
So after doing some research I've decided that I would like to use the Pro-M PIH harness kit which adapts the Fox ECU to the SN95. I've searched high and low with no luck except one unused kit that someone wanted $600.00 for which I was not willing to pay that much for. My question is, are there any alternatives to running the fox ECU or similar kits available to accomplish the same goal. Can my harness be rewired to accept the Fox ECU? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: Woop Whoooop! Got everything I needed step by step! Thanks anyways guys and gals! Next time! :headbang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online