Probably not a Member, but should be!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this absolute beauty & beast of a Shelby Cobra GT500.
Luckily, the parking spot next to it was available so I had to do Generational pics to show/compare old school vs née school Snakes:
90BFE349-0B97-4575-88B9-6FDCAE2914FA.jpegEC8CC620-4AE4-480B-A0D7-D76CB4ED06DA.jpeg
This thing was absolutely insane! Every necessary, bad ass option on it all wrapped up in an absolutely gorgeous package. The only flaw was a USC Trojans license plate frame on the back! JK

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I will always have a soft spot for that car, as well as a hard on. You guys really should try to do the xtreme driving experience with it. The sound was so amazing that my phones ringer is the flyby in this video at about the 21 sec mark and it still gives me an evil grin every time it rings. The endless acceleration was freaking insane it just kept pulling the entire time down the straight. Yes it is expensive but you will get out of the car shaking from the adrenaline and NEVER Forget this experience and probably never get the chance to sit in the car and make racecar sounds again. If you don't have the cash beg for your birthday. I had so much fun last year when I saw it pop up this year I signed up again but this time for the 911 GT3RS. We got a chance to talk to the drivers and most of them said that was their favorite car as it was track car that could go on the street.

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. But if I “had to”, I’d park diagonally and take up 2-3 spots FARRRRR away from other cars and at the far reaches of the parking lot! My dad would do that when he bought his triple black C5 Corvette back in 2000!

Matt66

Reaction score
Guys I received my 2021 Shelby GT500 just in time to give it to my wife for her birthday at local ford car show we go to. It is a monster I had it tuned and supercharger mods done. 980 HP

Matt66

Reaction score
We go to the track attack in charlote next month

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online