problems on startup

smokedya2

Reaction score
I rebuild my ride with PI heads and new cams street burner Intake, so i started it up for the first time yesturday and it wouldnt hold idle it just keeps dying. so i hooked up my SCT tuner and it started throwing out a boat load of codes.
p1504
P0135
P0155
P1401
P1131
P1151
P1100

i know some of them are for the O2 sensors and im getting a ticking noise from bank 2 which is the drivers side. i was unable to load my tunes to my car to delete the O2 and the EGR as well since i did the delete for it. Oh i forgot to mention that. i spoke to SCT this morning and he did an upload to my tuner and nothing changed car wont start or take the tune. i did a wire tuck relocated the battery to the trunk and it has a good ground for it. put new TPS IAC CKPS CPS any and all new sensors. made sure all grounds were grounded everything had power. the TECH from SCT said something about a chip on the ECU that it is a commoly thing for 96's to have but i didnt see any CHIP on it. I'm at a lost unless i take to CRT to have them check it out, but i spoke to them and i cant get it in until AUG 22 :cry: to have it tuned.

Any thoughts and help be great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online