Procharger is on! PIC!

ThePope

Reaction score
What the difference between the GT40 intake and the cobra intake? Can you still buy the GT40 intakes?

BlkoutGT

Reaction score
Ive heard that the cobra both upper and lower are made of cast iron and the GT40 is cast aluminum. But identical in design ( except the uppers, obviously they look different) I know when I put my GT40 upper and lower on they were alot lighter than stock. But Ive never held a cobra intake in real life

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
BlkoutGT said:
Ive heard that the cobra both upper and lower are made of cast iron and the GT40 is cast aluminum. But identical in design ( except the uppers, obviously they look different) I know when I put my GT40 upper and lower on they were alot lighter than stock. But Ive never held a cobra intake in real life

That would be incorrect.. All GT40 intakes, whether it be explorer, tubular, or cobra, are all cast aluminum.. The cylinder heads
on the other hand, are iron, perhaps that is what someone was thinking when they told you.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
How is your A/F ratio? Nice numbers on the stock innards. What are you running for injectors/fuel pump?

NERD

Reaction score
March 14, 2007 <-------------------------------------------------------

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online