Production #'s

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for some help here. In the process of trying to get approved for collectors registration in NJ and part of when applying is you have to submit production information. I have found multiple sites that list the amount of production for "1997 Mustang GT's" and than production number by color, however is there a more detailed site that anybody knows of? Specifically, what I mean is when it lists say there were 14,000 Rio Red mustangs made in 1997, that is accounting for V6's, GT's, Cobra's, etc. Is there any sites that will list specific sub model mustangs AND color codes to show that production numbers. Looking specifically for production of 1997 Mustang GT in Rio Red. All the sites I'm finding list these separate. Thanks in advance!

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
When i received my SVT cert for my 1998, i also received a list of all production for the year in more detail. It listed cars by:Color,coupe/vert #s, and interior options(saddle,black leather, cloth etc.) This number was only focused on for the cobra production#s.

I know they do it for the Mach 1's,just not sure about the Gt's

You prob found this on your own already as you said above, but here is a more basic list, not sure if you can find a more detailed list without calling up ford themselves

http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/Production97.html

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks man, that's the list I keep finding online. Like you received for your cobra is kind of what I'm looking for for GT's, but no luck yet.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Thanks man, that's the list I keep finding online. Like you received for your cobra is kind of what I'm looking for for GT's, but no luck yet.

No doubt good luck, its going to be a hard find. Best bet is to call ford. Try the department that mails out the certifications.

cobrazilla

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for some help here. In the process of trying to get approved for collectors registration in NJ and part of when applying is you have to submit production information. I have found multiple sites that list the amount of production for "1997 Mustang GT's" and than production number by color, however is there a more detailed site that anybody knows of? Specifically, what I mean is when it lists say there were 14,000 Rio Red mustangs made in 1997, that is accounting for V6's, GT's, Cobra's, etc. Is there any sites that will list specific sub model mustangs AND color codes to show that production numbers. Looking specifically for production of 1997 Mustang GT in Rio Red. All the sites I'm finding list these separate. Thanks in advance!

Maybe you can get a Marti Report.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I may have found a hookup over on another forum through Ford Service department. If she comes through I'll post up info for anybody else interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online