Project 95 Cobra #371 & 95 Cobra R #75 Stroked 351 with a S-trim

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Beautiful mustangs, would love know the back story on that wrecked 95 Cobra R with the Kennebell. Just curious why keep so many saturns, that is a lot of gas tanks to fill up!

OP
OP
R

Racsirx

Reaction score
Beautiful mustangs, would love know the back story on that wrecked 95 Cobra R with the Kennebell. Just curious why keep so many saturns, that is a lot of gas tanks to fill up!

What you like to know about the Cobra R? Saturns are cool little cars if you know how to work on them, I just found a bunch of them that needed work, I fixed them and sold them, since Mustangs don't sell like they use to.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
What you like to know about the Cobra R? Saturns are cool little cars if you know how to work on them, I just found a bunch of them that needed work, I fixed them and sold them, since Mustangs don't sell like they use to.

that is the truth! A lot of people do not want to put the time and effort into building old stuff anymore. The new mustang platforms are the hottest out, I know I will get one but I am still keeping my sn95 tho. What happen to the 95 Cobra R, and that is the first time I ever seen a Kennebell one too.

OP
OP
R

Racsirx

Reaction score
that is the truth! A lot of people do not want to put the time and effort into building old stuff anymore. The new mustang platforms are the hottest out, I know I will get one but I am still keeping my sn95 tho. What happen to the 95 Cobra R, and that is the first time I ever seen a Kennebell one too.

The previous owner spent money having a few people to build the car but they were too cheap to replace the original tires, they just had on the dyno, trying to tune it and the tires would spin and the tuner told them to replace the tires and bring it back, they were the original tires and they were hard, on the way home it started to rain and it got rolled off the freeway. I couldn't believe someone would have built this Cobra R this way with a Kenne Bell, I really hate those blowers, they really don't work on pushrod motors.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just looked through the craigslist ad for the 95. Looks like a badass setup. Why are you selling it?

OP
OP
R

Racsirx

Reaction score
Just looked through the craigslist ad for the 95. Looks like a badass setup. Why are you selling it?

To see what I could get for it, I always have something for sale while I play with it, but in this market, I will probably end up keeping this for a few years.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
The previous owner spent money having a few people to build the car but they were too cheap to replace the original tires, they just had on the dyno, trying to tune it and the tires would spin and the tuner told them to replace the tires and bring it back, they were the original tires and they were hard, on the way home it started to rain and it got rolled off the freeway. I couldn't believe someone would have built this Cobra R this way with a Kenne Bell, I really hate those blowers, they really don't work on pushrod motors.

I can't believe he didn't replace the tires! And twinscrew blowers love the mod motors.

OP
OP
R

Racsirx

Reaction score
I can't believe he didn't replace the tires! And twinscrew blowers love the mod motors.

I coudnt believe a lot of things that were done to the Cobra R, they added a radio, added fog lights, and the way they tuned it.

twovalveterror

Reaction score
I have some serious steering wheel envy now. you ought to sell that separately if and when you sell the car.

OP
OP
R

Racsirx

Reaction score
I have some serious steering wheel envy now. you ought to sell that separately if and when you sell the car.

Maybe, but I would like to keep the hood, it has a Ford part number and 5.8 emission sticker on it from the Factory

f4b422d3b976a508f034a270552f3b79.jpg

a6a74f7ca9f756863978ec94d6bbb5b2.jpg

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
idk how you do it man but youve had some bad ass rides! ive seen the sn95 in person and that thing is nice.

on a side note, why is cafords dead all of a sudden?

OP
OP
R

Racsirx

Reaction score
idk how you do it man but youve had some bad ass rides! ive seen the sn95 in person and that thing is nice.

on a side note, why is cafords dead all of a sudden?

thanks, I thought of you when I bought my teal 94 GT convertible that might be my next project to slam with those series 1s rims I have, I don't know why cafords has been dead maybe it will come back soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online