Project Cobra (jet?) Drag Car

OP
OP
M

Mr_C

Reaction score
One more update, My wiring harness came in this weekend, so it is time to get serious about wiring. I bought a knock of kit on ebay, it turns out to be a kit from KeepItCleanWiring.com and is a much nicer kit that others I have bought on ebay, well organized and good instructions. Once I get all the extra wires pulled, I am going to weight it and compare the weight between it and my previous wiring harness, most of which was saved and is in a box so I can weigh it.

kb1982

Reaction score
When you put the motor, Id suggest going with a set that doesnt have the alignment nubs on them. That way, you dont have to grind them off. I know this to be true with the upr k member. I went with maximum motorsports solids that didnt have them. Also, later down the road, if you dont need the engine wiring harness, I may be in the market looking for a good used 1. Mine has been hacked up pretty good. I plan on going through and cutting open a stock one and removing everything that I dont need from one.

OP
OP
M

Mr_C

Reaction score
I have started working on wiring, and am making slow but steady progress on the car. I also pulled the seats and found that the seat mounts that they had built were actually as heavy as the seat! I also had my friend from the local chassis shop come out and check it out. He had a few ideas on what else I needed to do and how to approach stuff.

The big progress that I have made recently was in weighing the car, and parts on the car. I thought that it would be best to put that in a different thread though.

http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?66426-Mustang-Weight

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Bad ass car, good luck with the build!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online