Project Frosty

punched281

Reaction score
Good therapy I'd say!

It looks like your issue may have been a small crack somewhere in it......

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Tommorow Hopefully ill have a video for you guys :)

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Got it to start but... The intake gasket is leaking oil everywhere. So changed gaskets and letting it setup over night we will see what happens in the morning.

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Good therapy I'd say!

It looks like your issue may have been a small crack somewhere in it......
Lol very true. You guys help keep me motivated. I have to more stangs that need assembled once this one is done. If theres any interest i can do build threads on them too.

punched281

Reaction score
Lol very true. You guys help keep me motivated. I have to more stangs that need assembled once this one is done. If theres any interest i can do build threads on them too.

This thing is really cool, no one bothers with carbs anymore. They work, but everyone is afraid of them. I will be asking you questions soon as my blow thru build is going to take off pretty soon

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
No problem man this is a low budget build. Round two will be to really go fast.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe I missed this build. You are doing some very good work here. I'm ready to see this thing running. Also, you mentioned earlier that you had a couple other projects that needed to be put together, By all means post up those threads too. Seems there is plenty of interest in your build.

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe I missed this build. You are doing some very good work here. I'm ready to see this thing running. Also, you mentioned earlier that you had a couple other projects that needed to be put together, By all means post up those threads too. Seems there is plenty of interest in your build.
Ok will do.

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
ill post one up of it even if its a oil leaker lol

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Got it start and a short video we are still having oil leak in rear. Going to store to get another set of gaskets.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Turbo 363... That's awesome man. I was on the fence of doing exactly what you're doing, but couldn't find anything clean around my price range, which was also $1500. The world needs more big power SN's

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Turbo 363... That's awesome man. I was on the fence of doing exactly what you're doing, but couldn't find anything clean around my price range, which was also $1500. The world needs more big power SN's
Very true there great lookinh cars when done right.

punched281

Reaction score
Letting silicon set is the worst thing ever. Its the right thing to do, but it takes forever when you're chomping at the bit haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online