PS Cooler?

CasperGT

Reaction score
Sorry again for another thread post.

I wanted to know for all of us with the PS cooler. Is there a way to get rid of that "extra" weight or to remove it in general. I feel like there is no purpose for it and plus mine is beaten up badly. Also I want to get rid of it in the front for a cleaner look (because I am an OCD person and I like everything perfect)

12331696343_f1c0ac6652_z.jpg

Rallim

Reaction score
Power steering cooler? Did they come stock? I've never noticed if they do, my PS pump is rather meh, and overheats at the track occasionally.

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
Power steering cooler? Did they come stock? I've never noticed if they do, my PS pump is rather meh, and overheats at the track occasionally.
lmao I was just looking at your instagram. Do you have a build thread I want to see more of your car. Also, yea mine came stock (I am the second owner). What happens when it overheats?
Mine has one and its mangled just like that one.
lol I know right. I want to get ride of it. Sick Cobra btw!

Rallim

Reaction score
lmao I was just looking at your instagram. Do you have a build thread I want to see more of your car. Also, yea mine came stock (I am the second owner). What happens when it overheats?

lol I know right. I want to get ride of it. Sick Cobra btw!

It'd get quite noisy and not work as well, steering got heavier. Give it a minute or two and it'd go back to working fine. I'll have to look to see if I have one, if I do that'd be sweet because then It'd be much easier to replace it with a bigger one.

http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?57850-Because-Drift-Car/page2

That's the closest thing I've got to a build thread right now haha, I think once it's all together I'll go in and actually show in depth what I've done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online