punch p2 sub

94pacecar435

Reaction score
this is not for my car,
im buying a stereo system for my girlfriends car (2000 mustang gt) and wanted to know how good the rockford fosgate P2 sub is???
nothing fancy but i got her a pioneer headunit, pioneer 3 way 6x8 speakers, and some kenwood 6 1/2 speakers. how hard is it to install everything???i got the wiring harness adapter for the mach 460 and im going to be doing this , this weekend. the Punch p2 sub was on special so i got it but i never heard one in real life :dunno:

cobra4978

Reaction score
It Should'nt be that hard to install. as long as you get the plugs to go with the speakers they will just plug right up where the other speakers where. i'm not real sure how complicated it will be to install the head unit because of the mach 460 sound system. you should be able to find some wiring diagrams somewhere for it. The sub you have will sound good with the right amp you will need something pushing about 700 watts if you want to get all you can out of it and also a good box it should'nt be any trouble wiring you'll just need a wiring kit from walmart. a few pointers hope i helped a little good luck!

916_5.0

Reaction score
They are pretty nice subs good clean sound. Ya can really go wrong with rockford. As for the install the head unit will be the biggest issue. Do that first cause it willtake a while to get everthing done. I had a nightmare doing my install when i had to pull my 460 system out. Cause of all the wiring ford uses for everything.. Did you say that you have a wiring harness that is suppossed to hook up to the 460 systems wiring or something?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online