Pushrod lovers rejoice!!! Baby the Windsor is back!!

OP
OP
Werecow

Werecow

Reaction score
Oh don't you know it!!! What's really gnna be a blast is when somebody figgers out how to turbo that thing!!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, cow had it right. Turbo all the way!!!!!

I’m just glad to see the resurgence of the pushrod. Future is looking good!!!!! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
glad to see push rod engines coming back
I would just do a roots style supercharger
For a cleaner look and fitment
Thats just me

OP
OP
Werecow

Werecow

Reaction score
We'll have to see where they are with it baseline. If it anything like the 7.3 it'll have a really beefy bottom end for sure! I'm thinking they're gnna do a low deck version for hood clearance with an aluminum block for weight. If they go that route that should leave room enough for 2 turbos, one each behind the headlights, and maybe an aftermarket intake for a lil more clearance or one with a built in intercooler like the GT 500 has.. that should easily put HP and torque numbers over 1000 and like I was saying before, if it's got a bottom end like the 7.3, it should handle that pretty easily... Yes I know that's full of a lotta it's and should's... But time will tell...

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Word at work is a new ford intake! Gotta make room with certain machines. Speculation is the new intake to be ran on the 6.2l machines, but modified. Funny cause the 7.3l intake is dimensionally the same. Same width, same length, same port spacing.

Im speculating the new 6.8l godzilla intake to be exactly the same as a 7.3l only its designed for 6.8l of engine. Itll bolt on directly to either engine.

I believe the engines will be no external differences. Much like the old Y blocks. A 352ci and 390ci had the same block, but internals were different.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online