Put on some control arms today.

S

scarface

looks like I will need some Control arms too now...Im going to a solid rear :)

Suspect

Reaction score
:dancing6: i did my uppers today. i dunno how u would get that bushing outta there w/out the MM tool. im soooo glad i got to use it. i think it took me longer to do the uppers than the lowers. the damn bolts were locked on there. when it finally came loose i wacked my damn nose with the ratchet. sonofabish!! :nonono: :mad:

next on the suspension list is MM panhard bar! 8)

S

scarface

Suspect said:
:dancing6: i did my uppers today. i dunno how u would get that bushing outta there w/out the MM tool. im soooo glad i got to use it. i think it took me longer to do the uppers than the lowers. the damn bolts were locked on there. when it finally came loose i wacked my damn nose with the ratchet. sonofabish!! :nonono: :mad:

next on the suspension list is MM panhard bar! 8)
I had to use an air hammer to get the bolts out of my 97 :(

95-stang

Reaction score
You cant beat a compressor and an air gun when it comes to tight nuts and bolts.

OP
OP
P

Passenger

Reaction score
So I cut a 2.07 sixty on some bald ass Kumho street tires Tuesday night. I had only been down a track twice in my entire life before that run. Either it was luck, or all the practice launches I do around the house seem to help. I know street vs track is alot different, but my two previous runs, I cut 2.3x and 2.5x sixtys on DR's, lol.

ALITL8

Reaction score
Passenger said:
So I cut a 2.07 sixty on some bald ass Kumho street tires Tuesday night. I had only been down a track twice in my entire life before that run. Either it was luck, or all the practice launches I do around the house seem to help. I know street vs track is alot different, but my two previous runs, I cut 2.3x and 2.5x sixtys on DR's, lol.

nice man, sounds to me like a combo of practice and those controls arms did you some good O0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online