put some gauges in--pics

larry94gt

Reaction score
i was gonna move the A/C controls but decided i didnt like the way they looked when theyre just left hanging int the bottom slot...soooo, i moved my radio down, which is good actually because it just makes it that much harder to see at night if someone is thinking about breaking into my car

anyway, i know, youve seen one set, youve seen em all but heres mine anyway.

DSC04219.JPG

DSC04227.JPG

DSC04220.JPG

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey man those look good! great job on the install. very clean and sleek looking.

OP
OP
L

larry94gt

Reaction score
yeah it was a real simple install. i like it better than a pillar because it looks like it was meant to be there.

i think its an autometer guage cage but im not positive....i bought the set of 3 with the pod from a guy on corral for 80 bucks.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Lookes Good! Like they belong there....If you added white face gauges it would really be pimpin.

97GTS

Reaction score
awesome :thumb: instead of an a-pillar i might just try that

OP
OP
L

larry94gt

Reaction score
yeah i plan on doing the dash cluster eventually but i think i want the glow gauges that look like the 03 cobras cluster, then ill swith the ultra lite's to lunar's

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet man I really like them there, I have 2 gauges to put in, I had the A-Pillar but then decided that the Clock Pod might look less 'racer/ricey' so I sold it and got a clock pod, now I almost wish I got that! Could you of mounted it in the bottom and whered u get it, do they have a dual gauge one?

OP
OP
L

larry94gt

Reaction score
the sunroof is aftermarket but was there when i got the car. it sucks actually because it doesnt work..lol. I didnt realize that they were not OEM until long after i bought the car.

heres a good site with some nice pods and stuff http://www.florida50.com/

and matt94gt yes it would mount properly in either of those bottom two spots. i dont think it was meant to go in the top one at all. ive seen another guy do it and put the HVAC controls down in the low spot. while the gauges look good up top, the ac controls look like crud down low and arent bolted in

MustangPictures013.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
The aluminum one lokos alot better than the plastic..IMO
200x150_UnpolishedDSC00848.jpg

and this one that replaces the clock looks pretty bad ass
9499GHHdr.gif

SonicStang

Reaction score
Looking good. Almost like mine... :D

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
The aluminum one lokos alot better than the plastic..IMO
200x150_UnpolishedDSC00848.jpg

and this one that replaces the clock looks pretty bad ass
9499GHHdr.gif

jeez, how can he see the road??

97WhitePony

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
the radio looks wierd being there but the guages are pimp though

Man its soo much nicer to have the radio right there (especially for us 5spd guys) the radio is right there at your fingertips litteraly... i did mine like that about a year ago, and put the pocket in the middle... ill never go back, its sooo much nicer that way. AND you cant really see the radio from the outside of the car... even better!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online