pwnage of the ricers (ROFLMFAO OMG SO FUNNY MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!1111)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yep they have 6, like a sausage from hell.

Sucks

ooowh
Grrrr.

Hey greg, nice sig. ;D

Wickedz

Reaction score
Re: pwnage of the ricers (ROFLMFAO OMG SO FUNNY MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!1

SilverSol said:
yeah talk about suffocating your motor.

:banana: dont have to worry about that one anymore. WE done did took care of all of them hehe. Do you still need MIL's?

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Re: pwnage of the ricers (ROFLMFAO OMG SO FUNNY MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!1

Wickedz said:
SilverSol said:

:banana: dont have to worry about that one anymore. WE done did took care of all of them hehe. Do you still need MIL's?

yeah i do need the MIL's but there not completely necessary at the moment. I do have to say that the CE light is really annoying but for now it can wait.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

SilverSol said:
Wickedz said:
SilverSol said:

yeah i do need the MIL's but there not completely necessary at the moment. I do have to say that the CE light is really annoying but for now it can wait.

well that means your A/F ratio is fucked up... so getting them is a great idea... Check Engine light is bad... Its not on to annoy you, its on cause somethings fucked up... get the damn MILs and fix the son r bitch already :nonono:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

GREG@SN95 said:
SilverSol said:
Wickedz said:
SilverSol said:

well that means your A/F ratio is fucked up... so getting them is a great idea... Check Engine light is bad... Its not on to annoy you, its on cause somethings fucked up... get the damn MILs and fix the son r bitch already :nonono:

as always; Thanks Greg for your input. But I know exactly why the CE light is on. The o2's aren't sensing the rear cats. I need to get my solenoid and my heater core taken care of before I worry about the MIL's.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

SilverSol said:
GREG@SN95 said:
SilverSol said:
Wickedz said:
SilverSol said:

as always; Thanks Greg for your input. But I know exactly why the CE light is on. The o2's aren't sensing the rear cats. I need to get my solenoid and my heater core taken care of before I worry about the MIL's.

I'm pretty sure that if your CE light is on that your A/F ratio is fucked up... which can kill your engine...

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

GREG@SN95 said:
SilverSol said:
GREG@SN95 said:
SilverSol said:
Wickedz said:
SilverSol said:

I'm pretty sure that if your CE light is on that your A/F ratio is fucked up... which can kill your engine...

i'm not saying my A/F isn't off. I'm sure it is. I'm just saying that I know why the CE light is on in the first place. O/R X-PIPE

Wickedz

Reaction score

is your car STILL not starting or turning over? zxtuner sells MILs for like $25 shipped

Wickedz

Reaction score

kinda crazy it went out on you JUST like that WTF

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

Wickedz said:
kinda crazy it went out on you JUST like that WTF

i think it may of had to do with installing the o/r x. probably got hit or something and finally gave.

Wickedz

Reaction score

you did say it was close to that starter on the pass side I believe.

Wickedz

Reaction score

you know you dont get that lucky. well maybe it wont be too bad of a fix

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

SilverSol said:
GREG@SN95 said:
SilverSol said:
GREG@SN95 said:
SilverSol said:
Wickedz said:
SilverSol said:

i'm not saying my A/F isn't off. I'm sure it is. I'm just saying that I know why the CE light is on in the first place. O/R X-PIPE
NO STUPID! Try to listen close...

the CE light is on because your A/F ratio is wrong

Your A/F ratio is bad because of the x pipe...

A bad A/F could cause detonation or pre ignition...

which could fuck up your engine... bad

so.oo... fix it before you fuck it up

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

and stop doing shit half assed...

you wanna do something do it right...

You wouldn't buy just one head would you?

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

GREG@SN95 said:
and stop doing shit half assed...

you wanna do something do it right...

You wouldn't buy just one head would you?

who the hell said i did anything half ass? because i didn't do it the way you would do it? so...why is my a/f wrong? because i have no cats. hence, the CE LIGHT IS ON because there are no cats.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dont be a Dick Greg, not everyone has the same experience as you.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

listen you don't understand...

If you're A/F ratio is bad... it doesn't mean... eh no biggy...

It means that the engine is not running correctly...

It means that you're timing is off

It means you putting extra uneeded wear and tear on the engine

It could fuck up the valves, or even the whole head depending on how bad it gets...

The light is NOT on because you have no cats

The Light IS ON BEACAUSE YOU HAVE A BAD A/F RATIO AND THE ENGINE IS NOT RUNNING THE WAY IT SHOULD BE... the cause of this is that you have no cats...

You don't want to run rich or lean... its very bad... you want to fix it... as soon as possible...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online