pwnage of the ricers (ROFLMFAO OMG SO FUNNY MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!1111)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Re: pwnage of the ricers (ROFLMFAO OMG SO FUNNY MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!1

:rice:

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Re: pwnage of the ricers (ROFLMFAO OMG SO FUNNY MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!1

That was great. ;D

Wickedz

Reaction score

well greg whats your sites Def of ricer? Your cars (mustangs) came STOCK with loud exhaust and whatnot.

Me myself, I just enjoy listening to the sound of my turbo spool and custom work.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Idiots :rollinglaugh:

That probably totaled that shit box.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

Wickedz said:
well greg whats your sites Def of ricer? Your cars (mustangs) came STOCK with loud exhaust and whatnot.

Me myself, I just enjoy listening to the sound of my turbo spool and custom work.

SN95s were not loud stock...

they had crap muffs and 4 or MORE cats... but anywho...

RICER- person who drives a rice burner and thinks its fast... sometimes even convinced that their fart can'd CRX can do a 1/4 mile in 13 secs (etc)

RICE BURNER- basicly a car that is fits the following descriptions - new rims, but only 2... stupid fugly body kits... primered body panels that are ugly and stupid looking... stickers, lots of em... huge coffee cans... all kinds of lights and neons... Modifications that have little to no purpose...

any other questions... watch the fast and the furious...

My bud has a 3rd gen rx7... turbo'd... the exhaut has mufflers instead of coffee cans and IMO sounds good... not rice
A kid near me has an SVT focus... chick car... he did a good job too... he painted it... not rice

little bow wow's car in the fast and the furious RICER

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Wickedz said:

Our site doesn't have a definition. It's just everybody's personal opinion.

GREG@SN95 said:
Wickedz said:

SN95s were not loud stock...

they had crap muffs and 4 or MORE cats... but anywho...

RICER- person who drives a rice burner and thinks its fast... sometimes even convinced that their fart can'd CRX can do a 1/4 mile in 13 secs (etc)

RICE BURNER- basicly a car that is fits the following descriptions - new rims, but only 2... stupid fugly body kits... primered body panels that are ugly and stupid looking... stickers, lots of em... huge coffee cans... all kinds of lights and neons... Modifications that have little to no purpose...

any other questions... watch the fast and the furious...

My bud has a 3rd gen rx7... turbo'd... the exhaut has mufflers instead of coffee cans and IMO sounds good... not rice
A kid near me has an SVT focus... chick car... he did a good job too... he painted it... not rice

little bow wow's car in the fast and the furious RICER

6 CATS! 6!! that's frickin' crazy.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

yup... fuckin stupid if you ask me...

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

SilverSol said:
yeah talk about suffocating your motor.

I think all the stock mustangs w/ 6 cats were from CA... not sure though

fuckin hippies :nonono:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

GREG@SN95 said:
SilverSol said:

from Cali really? I know my car is originally from Georgia.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

SilverSol said:
GREG@SN95 said:
SilverSol said:

from Cali really? I know my car is originally from Georgia.

yah... don't quote me on that though

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

SilverSol said:
well maybe my car was from cali then. i know it spent a large amount of it's life in georgia though.
like i said... don't quote me... i could be wrong...

but certain years came with 6 cats

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online