For Sale Pypes 2.5'' electric exhaust cutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Up for sale are a pair of Pypes 2.5'' Stainless Steel Electric exhaust cutouts. They were purchased from AmericanMuscle, they go for $479.99 new. One cutout was used for about 300 miles, the other is brand new in the packaging. The used cutout has a piece of exhaust pipe inside of it that just needs to be removed upon install. The used cutout already has the cutout motor already attatched, the new one does not. All this comes with the wiring needed to power the cutouts and the cutout switch. I'm looking for $360 obo plus shipping. These are basically new, so they're not going for $200-300. Also have the gasket for the 2nd cutout aswell. These work on all mustangs, probably other cars too.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
wtf are these? lol

Electric exhaust cutouts.. They get welded onto your exhaust and wired up.. Then press a button and you can bypass your mufflers or cats and the car gets really loud whenever you want.. Open them up, they'll scream, close them and your back to normal again lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Here is a perfect example of what they do. Best way to describe is instant attitude at the push of a button. Mine are mounted after the cats so they do not get real loud when they are open but you can certainly hear a difference.

[video=youtube;GV68IN3XbY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV68IN3XbY8[/video].

Japanese Snake

Reaction score
lol i would get these but i already have a loud exhuast lol. if i want loud attitude i just give it throttle. lol cool though i had no idea what they were lol

rebel842001

Reaction score
what do you think the shipping will be on these? zip code is 38941 if you need it. ill pm you my cell number if you want to text me tomorrow with the shipping amount since I don't have much time to get on here while im at work.

chris91

Reaction score
Damn never knew they cost that much. I'd throw em on eBay. Might get most of your money back on em. I'd love to have a set for mine but I have other parts I need to worry about first.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Damn never knew they cost that much. I'd throw em on eBay. Might get most of your money back on em. I'd love to have a set for mine but I have other parts I need to worry about first.

Yeah they're 480 brand new haha. I was gonna put em on ebay after a few more days but they're actually sold! Thanks anyways man.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
SOLD! [MENTION=10830]MustangChris[/MENTION] or [MENTION=10188]white95[/MENTION] you can lock er up. Thanks!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
That little button is one of my fav parts of the car, will be someone elses soon too not sure why everyone doesn't have these...

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
That little button is one of my fav parts of the car, will be someone elses soon too not sure why everyone doesn't have these...
Yeah man its awesome. Just did my whole exhaust I'm finished with it. Not cutting it up now lol. Might get a set in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online