Pypes Catted X and SLP LM1s (Video)

S

scarface

my buddy told me today that my car sounded like it was under water at idle...lol

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Exhaust is all about a sound you are happy with. I didn't like mine, but to each his own.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think it sounds nice man, not obnoxiously loud.

Idk though, I had an off-road Prochamber and 40 series flows and I don't know how it couldn't be considered loud...

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
I think it sounds nice man, not obnoxiously loud.

Idk though, I had an off-road Prochamber and 40 series flows and I don't know how it couldn't be considered loud...
ProChamber and Flows is about 20 decibles quiter than his set-up. I'm not kidding when I say they are NASCAR loud. Inside the car, not bad, but ask your buddies, lol people can hear you miles away. And they'll alway's think you are speeding, even when you are going like 30 in a neighborhood.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
No I know SLP is louder than the 40 series, all I'm saying is the 40 series are not quiet with off-road mid pipes...

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh, yeah I agree there. I had Flows back in the day with stock H and they were lame and droned. About a month ago, I couldn't take it with the SLP's anymore, so i had Super 40's welded in and it was waay louder/deeper than before, and no drone!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
My 40s droned also, with the stock H pipe it was way quieter, almost sounded factory at idle. The drone was virtually gone with the stock H pipe but i didn't want to run that pos. So i switched to Bassani and now the drone is twice as bad, but at least now it sounds sick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online