Quarry Park Show - Pics inside

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Went to quarry park show today in calgary. So many cool cars! Exotics, imports, domestics.

I didn't get a ton of pictures because of the amount of people around. Here's a few bad pictures.

My friend's friend's Vspec GTR. So nice. Can't wait to see what he will do to it.

bGRckA2l.jpg

cwWaZWul.jpg

I was surprised to see this car. Ive seen this car when it was a rough shell, great work.

OJPMwXjl.jpg

XkXcciGl.jpg

n6MJx4Jl.jpg

4ZSiXTjl.jpg

w3DR0BHl.jpg

hEs8hbDl.jpg

Electric cars! The teslas were cool

qJOE1fXl.jpg

0wVzR9gl.jpg

dBc2gsll.jpg

B1rQ1ukl.jpg

yzCrtz9l.jpg

In6Y2fbl.jpg

Tons of amazing cars! Couldn't get very many shots though.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, there was this too...

There was a rev off during the show, happened to be behind it. Holy shit. That was amazing! I took a video put it was too loud.
I'll see if my friend's video turned out.

hcJ9v36l.jpg

YBuPNSml.jpg

krNuVncl.jpg

ptbOdwql.jpg

cOFAYG9l.jpg

RichV

Reaction score
What is a rev off? Car show thing?

Cool cars. Nice to see some different stuff than old fat guys in lawn chairs and 60s muscle cars. That was the show I went to today.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What is a rev off? Car show thing?

Cool cars. Nice to see some different stuff than old fat guys in lawn chairs and 60s muscle cars. That was the show I went to today.

Rev off as in the owners got into their cars, started them up and reving the piss out of them. It was fantastic to hear a ton of super cars showing off their stuff.
The show apparently was going to do a burnout contests, but the enviro engineering firm at the location asked them not to.

I agree, it was awesome to see a different group of cars. Even though I've become friends with those fat guys in lawn cars, I want to move away from that scene...

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Fat guys in lawn chairs lmao. Another reason import shows > domestics.

That show looked like a pretty good time though. Lots of variety. Reminds me of Cars & Coffee.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Fat guys in lawn chairs lmao. Another reason import shows > domestics.

That show looked like a pretty good time though. Lots of variety. Reminds me of Cars & Coffee.

Yeah I agree. There isn't much import action back home. The import crowd is just the night dwellers. But here in Calgary there's lot more variety. Would like to do more with the import crowd. Unfortunately most of them look at me as another domestic import hating mustang obsessor.

Hopefully I'll get beyond the cookie cutter mustang zone soon.

RichV

Reaction score
Go to a race track boys. No fat guys in lawn chairs or import guys with superiority complex. Everyone respects each other. :)

spank 141

Reaction score
what is the orange car a mcclearn??

the car show I went to Saturday was also nothing but old guys with 50s 60s cars. I thought it was just Cali thing but quess not.

Reaction score
Great pics man,honestly my fav car of all time is the F40,and second favorite the Ford GT.Would have loved to been there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online