Snakebit said:
I think your on crack :help2:

lol... Probly so

:drunk:

To make things simple

0 + 5k = 5,000
5,000 - 3,000 = 2,000
2,000 = free money for the rest of the engine

I don't see how thats hard to understand...
Just remember this, pray for us. And may the Lords will be done!

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
I did send him a free case of crack water...I wanted to see what a preacher/boxer would do hopped up
this is NOT what I expected...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Hicks said:
Snakebit said:

lol... Probly so

To make things simple

0 + 5k = 5,000
5,000 - 3,000 = 2,000

so your telling me you would rather have 2 k to finish the motor and roll around in a stang that might need some paint or body work have stock wheels as high as a 4x4 and basically have to complete work over again...

i also think your on crack

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
Hicks said:
Snakebit said:

lol... Probly so

To make things simple

0 + 5k = 5,000
5,000 - 3,000 = 2,000

so your telling me you would rather have 2 k to finish the motor and roll around in a stang that might need some paint or body work have stock wheels as high as a 4x4 and basically have to complete work over again...

I'm not going to go as far as to say you're on crack but I think you're risking a lot to do this little switch-a-roo. Good luck finding a 96+ for 3k let alone one that doesn't need paint BADLY or hasn't been wrecked. I guess it is all different where you live but I test drove a 94 GT with BAD paint fade on one side of the car...the guy wanted $7900 and WOULD NOT come down in price. :mad:

I really think you'd be better off sticking with your car now...

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
Hicks said:
Snakebit said:

lol... Probly so

To make things simple

0 + 5k = 5,000
5,000 - 3,000 = 2,000

Well thats the beauty in the whoel thing, everything will be new.
I don't like the wheels on my car, i don't like how its lowered.
And i'd have to paint this bumper and side skirts either way.

Hence the switch a roo

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
you don't like those wheels???? RU NUTS!!! those wheels look great on that car...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Rick said:
you don't like those wheels???? RU NUTS!!! those wheels look great on that car...

why are you not in bed? Its almost 2am :-\ :-\ my eyes are heavy.......and I agree those wheels look sweet

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
OVC>Pushrod...Period

you oviously dont know anything :nonono:

...give me a little while more and you can take your 2v 4.6 and own my 408w ::)

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Rick said:

why are you not in bed? Its almost 2am :-\ :-\ my eyes are heavy.......and I agree those wheels look sweet
damn meth got me again....

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
I like the wheels, but im looking for some 18-10
not these 245's

Ill get extra money, a manual, and a new start on a car

Sounds good 2 me.

Now i have put alot of work time and money into mine, but it's nothing that im going to get attached to.
Altinator, radiator etc.

Just think of it this way, i won't be stangless for long.
Matter of fact we are going to look at a dark red sn95 today.
:p

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i dont know how you can say your a stang guy and not become attached to what you currently have but its your time money and everything else if its what you want then have fun

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
i dont know how you can say your a stang guy and not become attached to what you currently have but its your time money and everything else if its what you want then have fun

I love her to death, don't get that wrong. But then again, it's just a car. And i would be happier with a manual, and a foxbody probly also. We are looking at a few realy good ones.
I just gota get mine sold first.

My next mustang will be named Jessi brooke also, bc the little girl was the first girl to ride with me in a stang.
She was so cute awww lol

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hicks said:
tRaV_19 said:

I love her to death, don't get that wrong. But then again, it's just a car. And i would be happier with a manual, and a foxbody probly also. We are looking at a few realy good ones.

My next mustang will be named Jessi brooke also, bc the little girl was the first girl to ride with me in a stang.
She was so cute awww lol
wow...that's a good way to name your car...after the first person that rides w/you in it...good idea...
i didn't know yours was auto...I can understand wanting a 5 speed...I forget who posted it but this one guy bought his brother a blacked out fox and it was sssooooo :boink: I may have to take a 5 speed stang off my friend hairy hands donny one day soon...

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
Rick said:
Hicks said:
tRaV_19 said:

She was so cute awww lol
wow...that's a good way to name your car...after the first person that rides w/you in it...good idea...
i didn't know yours was auto...I can understand wanting a 5 speed...I forget who posted it but this one guy bought his brother a blacked out fox and it was sssooooo :boink: I may have to take a 5 speed stang off my friend hairy hands donny one day soon...

Yea... now someone can kindof see my point
we found some SICK notches

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Hicks said:
tRaV_19 said:

She was so cute awww lol

haha im sick of my foxbody and my manual good luck getting what you want though

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
Hicks said:
tRaV_19 said:

She was so cute awww lol

haha im sick of my foxbody and my manual good luck getting what you want though

There is only a few fox bodies i like
But i've been driving manuals sense motercross when i was like 9, never wanted enything else

I knew how to speed shift at the age of like 12 lol....
Thanks to a broken clutch leaver, i had no other choice but to learn how to shift with hardly eny clutch

I'll get another sn95 if i can tho