question about a chevy

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
he drives a jeep now. all he kept saying was it would rape my car and that i need to learn more about motors. i said just cuz you have a 350 and i have a 4.6L doesnt mean your gunna win.

IceMan

Reaction score
I'm going to say thing once and one time only... MOOSTANGS CAN NEVA LUUZZZ...

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Lol this thread makes me smile.

The EXACT same thing happened to me, some guy at my previous workplace had a early 90's shortbed chevy pickup and he said he would "rape" me.
But in my case i told him that he could shove his piece of shit up his ass and keep dreaming which obviously led to a race.

In fact one day in the middle of the workday i was talking so much shit to him he told me "lets run em right now" and we went out side got in our rides and
lined up on this like 1/8th mile straight strip right out back behind an abandoned parking lot behind the parts department.

Long story shorter, i left him like he was standing still up to about 35-40 when i had to let off cause there was a good sized rock in the road. When i let off i had a good 4-5 cars on him and i was still pulling away and my car is SHOWROOM stock. Seriously i havent even taken the air silencer cone out. Lol.

Basicly what i'm trying to say is that you will be the one doing the "raping". Have fun with it, try to get some money on it.

BTW he had a custom "nascar" type exhaust and headers that he fabbed up, ported and polished heads, a holley 650 carb AND 4.10 gears. ;D

And this wasnt some 16 year old prick either, he was in his mid 30's and actually pretty cool and he knew his shit form as far as i could tell.

Have fun. O0

G

GREG@SN95

the fact is...

unless he has suspension mods to help transfer all that weight and power to the wheels... and keep traction...

no way in hell he'll win... he could be making 350hp and 44ft lbs TQ... dont matter if he has 10 ply tires and a 6 inch lift... ha ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online