question about interior upgrades

hottwheels04

Reaction score
I'm wondering if any 1 has the interior upgrade package from a mach 1 in there 94-98 gt, im wonderinf if the silver dash isert / bezel around the speedo and stereo could fit in a sn95 or if they make silver dash iserts for are years, i checked 2 websites says 94-04 mustangs , but they are a lil diff because the center cousole in are year have a clock and where the stereo goes is a lil diff, Reason im asking is i had a friend who owned a 96 gt and he got the silver plastic console part around the stereo and it would not fit because it has the spots for the traction control and are year does not have all that , I was wondering because i like all black interior but mach 1's interior looks real sweet with the gauges and silver bezel around them and the silver center console :banana:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
i think the size is the same so it should fit :dunno:, I dont know why it wouldnt

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
i was wondering because this is are console stock

94-98console.jpg

and this is the the mach 1 console

this is the pic of the silver console im wondering would fit

99-0403-04mach1console.jpg

see it looks a lil longer and has the spots for the 99+ series with the traction control buttons and has 1 open spot for the 99 + gt in dash mach 6 cd changer as for are year they had seperate for a tape deck and cd player 94-98 have 2 spots and no traction control buttons

see what im wondering if any 1 makes a silver console for are year, or if i could just paint my stock 1 because by my friend having a 96 gt and it would not fit in his car, and by looking at the diff in console i highly doubt that stock mach 1 console would fit :nonono: :'(

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
as far as the physical measurment I think they would be the same, the newer cars have the area on bottom for traction control rear defrost and so on, but I still think it should fit :dunno:

wonder if the radio section would cause problems ???

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah I would assume it would fit fine, its just it has a larger opening for the newer stereo. But you can get a tray to fill that in so you can use a aftermarket headunuit. Dont take my word on it but im pretty sure it would work.

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
yeah, i ned to stop myself im buying way to many things lol ;D

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
yeah its all in fun to keep modding :banana: even though im broke lol

I was looking at the console on 2 websites 50resto.com and mustangtuning.com thanks for the input guys :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.