Questions about my paintjob

raven69

Reaction score
i was just wondering if there was something special about the paintjob on my car, like maybe special edition? i havnt seen any other mustang with this paint scheme around my area, and ive never seen one on the net neither. i have seen a black mustang with the hood, roof, and down the side of the hood in white stripes, but not along the door. i heard it could be a dealership specil one or something? :hitit:

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

94Vert

Reaction score
I pretty sure it's not. special editions have the name on it some where. someone just went crazy with the black stripes.

I remember one time in mm&ff someone wrote in and said he wondered if he had a special edition because it said "srs" on his steering wheel. :hammer:

95Boss

Reaction score
The graphics on the hood and top of the fenders were an option from Ford. The other stuff on the lower portion of the car and roof were likely added at a trim shop.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
that sucks if they are painted on....cause i would rip them bitches off with the quickness if it was my car. :dunno:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
94Vert said:
I pretty sure it's not. special editions have the name on it some where. someone just went crazy with the black stripes.

I remember one time in mm&ff someone wrote in and said he wondered if he had a special edition because it said "srs" on his steering wheel. :hammer:

ROFL, i have a special edition also! My SW has "SRS" also.

Hah, thats a great one. Damn air bag manufacturers getting people hopes up ;D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ive seen those side stripes before.. i bet its just aftermarket..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online