questions bout modifyin drivetrain........

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
Hello are you there?

sorry :hammer: oh cause I was thinkin bout gettin the whole pi swap n havin the heads ported....should I not ?

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
hey I just found a site that has the centerforce dual friction clutch for only $355 hows that sound ? of course I will be gettin their TOB too but dont think they got a pilot bearin, should I just get that one from Ford racing being that they have one ? will I need anythin else for install besides all the other stuff we've gone over with for this centerforce clutch install ? any pins, bolts that I would have needed with the king cobra clutch ?

Pennywise2

Reaction score
97blackgt said:
you dont NEED a flywheel...i have done many and they work just fine..if your worried about it than u can have it resurfaced..whats the point of buying a new flywheel unless u absolutly need it? save that extra money for performance mods. i garentee if you just have the flywheel resurfaced u will njot have any problems
Actually resurfacing your flywheel is running a high risk of your clutch install
getting screwed up and having to do it all over again.Installing a brand new stock OEM flywheel insures that your clutch
install will not get messed up.I would never trust a resurfaced flywheel but,
atleast it worked for you.At my shop we will refuse to install any clutch without
a brand new flywheel to match your new clutch.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
97blackgt said:
you dont NEED a flywheel...i have done many and they work just fine..if your worried about it than u can have it resurfaced..whats the point of buying a new flywheel unless u absolutly need it? save that extra money for performance mods. i garentee if you just have the flywheel resurfaced u will njot have any problems
Actually resurfacing your flywheel is running a high risk of your clutch install
getting screwed up and having to do it all over again.Installing a brand new stock OEM flywheel insures that your clutch
atleast it worked for you.At my shop we will refuse to install any clutch without

so you say about $100 for a new stock OEM flywheel right ?

Pennywise2

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
Pennywise2 said:
97blackgt said:

so you say about $100 for a new stock OEM flywheel right ?
Yes.

Pennywise2

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
hey I just found a site that has the centerforce dual friction clutch for only $355 hows that sound ? of course I will be gettin their TOB too but dont think they got a pilot bearin, should I just get that one from Ford racing being that they have one ? will I need anythin else for install besides all the other stuff we've gone over with for this centerforce clutch install ? any pins, bolts that I would have needed with the king cobra clutch ?
Yes that is a great deal.
Get a Centerforce DF clutch you will love it.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
4point6GT said:
Yes that is a great deal.
Get a Centerforce DF clutch you will love it.

;D Im on it.......guess what got here today.....my 2nd check of tax refund got here today. $1435.00 >:D let the shoppin begin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online