Quick seat question

Rallim

Reaction score
Looking at mounting options for my recaro, found these guys but I havn't been able to find a picture of the stock slider rails without the seat on them. Trying to figure out if these would work or not. Anyone got a picture without the seat on the stock bracket?

$(KGrHqFHJBkE9!LHovsdBPRWdCMEkw~~60_57.JPG

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looking at mounting options for my recaro, found these guys but I havn't been able to find a picture of the stock slider rails without the seat on them. Trying to figure out if these would work or not. Anyone got a picture without the seat on the stock bracket?

What exactly are you needing a picture of? Just the rails right? I'm putting manual sliders on my driver side seat tomorrow and could snap you a picture. If I can find my Corbeau seat slider, I'll snag a picture of it too. They seem to sit lower and I like the way they're made annnddd they may work with the Recaros, idk.

OP
OP
Rallim

Rallim

Reaction score
What exactly are you needing a picture of? Just the rails right? I'm putting manual sliders on my driver side seat tomorrow and could snap you a picture. If I can find my Corbeau seat slider, I'll snag a picture of it too. They seem to sit lower and I like the way they're made annnddd they may work with the Recaros, idk.

Yes exactly, I'd appreciate it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah