Raced a new edge today!!

scootin95gts

Reaction score
OKay raced a new edge today and it had longtubes,throttle body,C&l cai,midpipe,and i think flow and he also had 3:73 and sct tuner and all i got is egr/smog del,shortie headers,O/R h-pipe,flows,cheap cai,underdrive pullies,short throw,king cobra clutch and stock gears.

Well we raced from about a 30mph roll and at the start he had me for about a half a car and then it stay that way till i tried to shift into third but my synchros in my tranny are mess up or it couldve been diff,but i think for what he had compared to what i got i stayed with him pretty good. Now all i need is some 3.73's and a tranny and i should be able to keep up with him or blow him away.Also cant wait till i get my TRick flow street heat hci

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i dont think he had all he said because he running more horses then you. you in all reality have a pretty stock car no major mods that do anything for power

G

GREG@SN95

good job... he should have pulled some distance on you... guess you the better driver :)

HCI + Gears = bye bye most cars on the road ;)

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
well i looked at his motor and seen his cold air and tb and longtubes,and im not sure on mid pipe and flows but i could tell he had gears.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
well i looked at his motor and seen his cold air and tb and longtubes,and im not sure on mid pipe and flows but i could tell he had gears.

hmm i was thinking the gears would be the part that wasnt there...he must not know how to drive the car or your pretty slick on the wheel O0 either way good job hanging with him

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
hmm i was thinking the gears would be the part that wasnt there...he must not know how to drive the car or your pretty slick on the wheel O0 either way good job hanging with him

x2

i don't want to steal your light though man, nice job on the race.. definitely a good one. you must be pretty good on the 1-2..... and the 2-3 isn't your fault. ;D

nice job man! O0

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
sure ill race a new edge cobra if you let me ride in it after you woop my ass ;D

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
sure ill race a new edge cobra if you let me ride in it after you woop my ass ;D

Ehh, I dont have anything special if you had heads/cam/intake you may get me :dunno:. My best is a 12.48 down the 1320 BUT I have NOT had a dyno tune yet so there is more HP left in the snake as it is. Speaking of that I need to get my rear in gear and make a appointment to get that done. :-\

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
wana run a new edge Cobra ^-^
I do :) I raced my buds 93 fox the other day...he has headers, intake, exhaust and gears. 3rd gear roll....we stayed neck and neck for like 3 seconds, then I pulled away hard.

Friggin 4v's pull FOREVER!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
wana run a new edge Cobra ^-^
I do :) I raced my buds 93 fox the other day...he has headers, intake, exhaust and gears. 3rd gear roll....we stayed neck and neck for like 3 seconds, then I pulled away hard.

Friggin 4v's pull FOREVER!

Yep tell me about it :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra:

S

scarface

scootin95gts said:
OKay raced a new edge today and it had longtubes,throttle body,C&l cai,midpipe,and i think flow and he also had 3:73 and sct tuner and all i got is egr/smog del,shortie headers,O/R h-pipe,flows,cheap cai,underdrive pullies,short throw,king cobra clutch and stock gears.

Well we raced from about a 30mph roll and at the start he had me for about a half a car and then it stay that way till i tried to shift into third but my synchros in my tranny are mess up or it couldve been diff,but i think for what he had compared to what i got i stayed with him pretty good. Now all i need is some 3.73's and a tranny and i should be able to keep up with him or blow him away.Also cant wait till i get my TRick flow street heat hci
it wouldnt take much for you to say bye bye to his car, just a few mods :)

GDawg

Reaction score
scarface said:
scootin95gts said:

Or... just one mod... 8)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ok its a nos brand part # 05131 ...its there efi wet kit with jets for 75,100,or 125 it the kit i am piecing together almost there too 8)

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
looks like a sweet kit!When i get one im definately gonna get a purge kit too and blow it out my little holes in my cobra hood..lettme know how the kit is setup as far as quality and how easy is it to install,also what all do you got done to your car as far as pistons and other stuff

S

scarface

GDawg said:
scarface said:
scootin95gts said:

Or... just one mod... 8)
yep :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.