Want To Buy Radiator Cover and Headlight wing cover

codfod

Reaction score
Looking for a non broken radiator cover and a passenger side headlight wing cover for a 94-95 5.0. Thanks

OP
OP
codfod

codfod

Reaction score
Nah it's a separate piece altogether. When I got the car the radiator cover was cracked pretty bad and the passenger side was missing so figured this would be the place to search. But thanks white95, I'll shoot him a pm

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
If we are talking about the same part, the wing piece on the end of this cover that covers light lights, I can promise you that on a complete 94/95 cover that the wings are attached. They did tend to wear out and are often broken like this one is but when they were new they were all one piece.

sn95radcover2.jpg

Thomas_W

Reaction score
early model 96's used a similar cover as well, just not as wide. They look a little cleaner with a aftermarket radiator and catch can.

OP
OP
codfod

codfod

Reaction score
Ohhhhhh okay I gotcha, that makes a lot more sense, thanks for the heads up! I had never seen one with them still attached so I was completely unaware of that. I figure it's damn near impossible at this point to find one like that so may as well look for them individually.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Bumping this thread. Every time I have a body shop work on my front end, they disappear. I was smart enough this time to check before leaving. Sure enough, mine was gone. They were able to relocate it quickly, but the passenger headlight wing, which had not yet torn off, was now missing, and they can’t seem to locate it anywhere. Drivers side torn one was found though. Anyone got any leads for a replacement 94-95?

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Bumping this thread. Every time I have a body shop work on my front end, they disappear. I was smart enough this time to check before leaving. Sure enough, mine was gone. They were able to relocate it quickly, but the passenger headlight wing, which had not yet torn off, was now missing, and they can’t seem to locate it anywhere. Drivers side torn one was found though. Anyone got any leads for a replacement 94-95?

Contact @SVTstang96 he is our resident recycling agent.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
they can get over $100 for them now when you can find them I would be pissed as hell at the body shop

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
they can get over $100 for them now when you can find them I would be pissed as hell at the body shop

That’s what I told them. I told them that if they find the piece to contact me as even broken ones are worth over a hundred. Well, at least, they’re listed over $100. ...worth that... ...??? I just can’t bring myself to purchase something that I know is broken for such a high price. And honestly, considering the age and wear and tear of the plastic, even finding a solid one piece one may not last too long, which is why prices bother me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online