Radiator Overflow

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Well, since I'm such a lucky person, my radiator overflow tank decided to get a crack at the bottom so all the fluid leaks out. I know Its not that big of a deal, but I just want a new one. However, it is actually a hard part to find. So with that, anyone have any idea where I can look for one? I DO NOT want to spend 50 bucks on an after market one seeing how its useless in the first place. Thanks!

dnkapcorydnk

Reaction score
50resto.com has them for our cars but they are EXPENSIVE! over 50 bucks for some piece of plastic. Also, canton makes a aluminum one for our cars but they are like 150$. Try going junkyard, or maybe dealer for a used one. Im looking for one right now, mine cracked to!

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Wow. Thanks for the link. I just cannot believe that it would cost him 30 bucks to ship it to where I live... Thats kinda Bull Shit... I think its time for the old fashion fixer.... either silicone or Duct tape.

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
chrajohns0 said:
30$? how heavy is it? yeah that's taking advantage of the buyer.
Neah that is where he is making up the money he really wants

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I just cannot justify spending 40 dollars on a used one. I have seen new ones for 10 bucks more... or actually i have seen after market ones for as little as 70 bucks. But like i said, i think i may just end up patching the crack instead.

chrajohns0

Reaction score
95 Sleeper said:
chrajohns0 said:
30$? how heavy is it? yeah that's taking advantage of the buyer.
Neah that is where he is making up the money he really wants

i know its not that heavy :hammer: ..... some shippers just do that. thats why i only buy from ones that the s&h is the true cost. not a set fee.

T

TL95SVT

I bought an aftermarket aluminum one from jegs and hide it im my drivers fender. You could always just buy a plastic one for around $20 and do the same....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010