Radio Issues.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Got this Alpine deck for my birthday almost 2 years ago. Worked fine up until recently. Some cd's skip, so I thought they were scratched. Nope.. tried other cd's, eventually they skip too. And the weird issue, sometimes the radio sounds like it goes really low, no bass comes thru at all. And my subs work fine, I checked the amp wiring and the subs. Defective radio? I forgot the model radio so don't shoot me

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sounds like it could be going bad on you. Unfortunatly short of pulling it out and taking it to a tech to have the laser realigned or maintained all you can really do is run a laser lense cleaner through it and hope for the best.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
sounds like it could be going bad on you. Unfortunatly short of pulling it out and taking it to a tech to have the laser realigned or maintained all you can really do is run a laser lense cleaner through it and hope for the best.

Yep and ofcourse Alpine only has a one year warranty... Doesn't pay to remove it and try to have someone fix it, might aswell get a new radio imo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online