ran my fairly stock car

NotQuik

Reaction score
alright, car has h-pipe, catback, bumped timing....them are all my mods. first pass was [email protected] w/ 2.22 60'...2nd which i missed 4th gear on and for some odd reason tapped the brake was 2.16 60' (best all night sadly) netted me another [email protected]. The other runs were kinda sad as well..I have whatever the stock tires on the 04 gt's are 245-45-17's kinda bald on there right now.

[email protected] w/ 2.31 60' (don't ask)
[email protected] w/ 2.237 60'
last [email protected] w/ 2.242 60'

i really need some tires i know....2nd spun alittle and friends standing behind said it kicked out in 3rd gear as well and i felt it of course. I was really wanting a 13.999 tonight but i think if i wouldn't have missed 4th gear I would have hand it on the 2nd run....oh well, next time. Just thought i'd share though...gears and tires are next on the list, and i have a cam but that's on hold for a while til i can afford heads/intake.

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
WHATS THE STOCK TIMING? 12/13DEG WHAT DID BUMPING UP THE TIMING WITH THOSE MODS DO FOR YOU? I HAVE ABOUT THE SAME MODS. BUYINS 3.73 AND UNDERDRIVE PULLIES SOON. I WONDER IF I COULD BUMP UP MY TIMING?

OP
OP
N

NotQuik

Reaction score
stock should be 10 degrees. car bone stock went [email protected] (timing was at 8 it was pinging) and I bumped timing and cleaned maf (to fix the issue which it did and it went [email protected] did catback and off road h-pipe and it went 14.7@94 this was all with the AODE before i swaped in a 5 speed...so what i'm bascially saying it i got a small mph gain but it's hard to tell since i also cleaned the maf at the same time. My car does ping on hot days when i run 87 and that's it, I usually run 89 myself though. I know I wasn't the most detailed on that but if I can answer anymore questions i'll be more than happy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online