Random exhaust mounting question

Discussion in '94-95 5.0 - Specific' started by MTB'94, May 29, 2015.

1. MTB'94

MTB'94 New Member

Hey guys/gals. My '94 GT has turn downs on it right now but I wanna make a change. The car appears to be missing whatever mounting locations that are needed near the gas tank for the tails. Does someone have a picture of what i need to get to put some tails on, or can someone provide a link to a mounting kit? The ones I see on American Muscle and LMR appear to be the ones that hold the mufflers.

Thanks!

2. lutter94

lutter94 Well-Known Member

Should be hangers like these in front of the bumper, uses the rubber hanger between the two obviously. Sorry car is 3.5 hrs away at the moment, lol.

[​IMG]

3. CrystalWhite

CrystalWhite New Member

Here's the best picture I had on my computer that shows that part of the exhaust. I assume you're looking for the part of the bracket that is mounted to the body, which I can try to take a picture of later if you still need it.
    [​IMG]

4. evilcw311

evilcw311 Most Evil Mod! Staff Member Staff

You guys and those silly tailpipes!!!!! :)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

5. MTB'94

MTB'94 New Member

Thanks guys. Yes, Crystalwhite, that's what I'm wondering about. I know it should have a rubber hanger but just wanted to see what the bracket looks like. Thinking I may go to the junkyard and try to find some for cheap.