Hey guys, If you're friends with me on Facebook, then you've likely already seen it but I figured I'd start a build thread to track my progress on it. If you're not friends with me, well you suck. So yesterday I trade a 07 Yamaha Rhino that I picked up for a steal for this pimp '64 Country Sedan wagon. 390, 3 on the tree, front and rear benches, just the perfect 60's wagon. I've been trying to find something like this for a long time and the trade worked out perfect and here we are. The car had a busted belt in one of the front tires so I couldn't drive it home, but I slapped my KMC Novas that have been passed between a few of my cars on it and drove the crap out of it today and I could not be happier. Plan is pretty simple with this thing, I've got to order some spacers to put my rear Nova's on and then I'm probably going to cut a coil or two from the front. I'd like to lower the front down a good 2-3" to get a decent rake on it and get it to sit the way I want. Maybe work up some sort of valence on the front to help it look lower. The car had factory A/C but the compressor was junk so he removed the under-the-dash box from the interior. I'd like to fix that and put that back into the car and possible return it back to power steering as well. I kind of dig the 3-speed but I may eventually try and find a good O/D transmission to make cruising a little better. Motor runs great, needs some carb work but don't plan on messing with under the hood too much besides dressing and maybe a intake. The rear seat is 100% MINT but the front is literally TRASH. Supposedly the car had been in a barn for 15-20 years with the rear seat down so it was preserved but a racoon made a nest in the front and ripped it to shreds. Hopefully I can find some repo front seat covers and have it fixed. Sound deadening, new carpet, hidden radio, and that is about all I've got planned. On to the good stuff- the pics! Loaded up and ready to head back to TN... Got home with enough time to get my front wheels on and head a few miles down the road to top off the gas. Fuel gauge is Inop, hopefully get that fixed at some point. Test fitting the rears... going to need around a 1" spacer. The wheels are all OVER the leaf springs, would like to be able to get my hand between them. Should still leave me with around 1.5-2" from the edge of the tire and the fender lip so hopefully won't be beating and rolling them.