Raxiom smoked tail lights

chris91

Reaction score
Not sure if Harbor Freight carries it. I know any store like Home Depot or Lowes would though. You wont need a ton of it so Id just buy the small squeezable tube.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Just got them in today. Ehhhhh, on the fence about them. Quality seems decent, and a bead of silicone should help with any sort of condensation. I don't know if they even really look that smoked compared to stock, maybe. I'll put one in on Sunday and keep the other how it is to get a good idea and post up:

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
You might want to swap the bezels too. The black bezel on the raxioms take away from the smoked look but with the red bezel they'd look more smoked.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a good point. I will throw one in and swap the bezel to show how it looks for those of you considering going with these.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think they are going to look pretty sharp. Not too dark to look stupid.

In for pics!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Installed the lights. Think they looked pretty awesome with the black bezel which I didn't think they would, mostly due to the matching two tone black top. Here are some pics showing stock vs these Raxiom's for reference. Fitment was dead on, quality seemed decent as well. Would recommend these to anybody considering them. Install was literally about 30 mins.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Smoked ones look better use the red bezels tho

I may put one of the red bezel's on to see how it looks but with my whole two tone theme going on I personally really like them black. We'll see

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good Mike have you considered making the lower valance black like some of ours came from factory? I think that will tie in the black theme nicely.

MissV8Der

Reaction score
Those look good! I've had the Raxiom Smoked Tails on my Newedge for over a year now and haven't had any problems or issues with them at all. I love the way they look. PO had blacked out the factory tails with what looked like heavy amounts of spray tint and it looked like crap, so I went with the Raxiom and haven't regretted it. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Looks good Mike have you considered making the lower valance black like some of ours came from factory? I think that will tie in the black theme nicely.

I actually did consider it Bob. I had my rear bumper painted just like 2 months ago, but decided against it. I have a black sumped tank and didn't want the lower black on the bumper to clash with the tank. It may still look good though however..

Those look good! I've had the Raxiom Smoked Tails on my Newedge for over a year now and haven't had any problems or issues with them at all. I love the way they look. PO had blacked out the factory tails with what looked like heavy amounts of spray tint and it looked like crap, so I went with the Raxiom and haven't regretted it. :thumbsup:

Good stuff! Yeah from the little time I've owned them, the Raxiom's really do look to be good quality considering its aftermarket. To be honest my car doesn't get all that much use so if something were to happen to the lights I'd be surprised

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online