Really? A manual digital shift nob

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I don't know if its more disappointing that this is a thing or that 28 people have written reviews about it

joekd

Reaction score
I don't know if its more disappointing that this is a thing or that 28 people have written reviews about it

No, the truly sad part is that people would spend ~$200 on it

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I can't say that I blame AM for selling such a stupid product though. I'd sell them also if people are willing to spend that kind of money. There's probably a very nice profit margin on that raxiom garbage and the postage expenses to ship them would also be next to nothing.

chris91

Reaction score
The shift knob itself is ugly as sin too.... Someone should make one the size of a Pool Ball/Mach1 Shift Knob. Then price em at half the price of AM's junk and make bank. LoL

Goldmember

Reaction score
I could see the Civic guys buying these, re-tapping for correct thread pitch, and putting them on. Eww............

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I want one that screams the gear I enter out loud. Having to look down to see the gear seems too dangerous for me. "FIIIIIIIRST!!!" "THHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD!" And then you could get in on the celebrity version. You know, like a Samuel L Jackson version. "FIRST MOTHERF*CKER!" "SAY THIRD AGAIN, I DARE YOU!" Or, maybe some would perhaps perfer the Ryan Gosling verison? "Hey Baby, I see you are in First. That's Hot." "You entered third like I'm about to enter you."

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I want one that screams the gear I enter out loud. Having to look down to see the gear seems too dangerous for me. "FIIIIIIIRST!!!" "THHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD!" And then you could get in on the celebrity version. You know, like a Samuel L Jackson version. "FIRST MOTHERF*CKER!" "SAY THIRD AGAIN, I DARE YOU!" Or, maybe some would perhaps perfer the Ryan Gosling verison? "Hey Baby, I see you are in First. That's Hot." "You entered third like I'm about to enter you."
Imagine sitting in nasty traffic with that.

Caboose302

Reaction score
But it says "futuristic". It's so future, you don't even know bruh...

I remember when these came out and my buddy said he thought they were cool. I just started at him. Couldn't even say anything.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i actually like some pretty cheesy shit here and there but big ass lit up numbers on my shift knob??? naaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah