Really awesome drag racing game

02GT

Reaction score
Its a free online multiplayer game, its really small and really fun!

www.nittolegends.com its a fun game and you can fully customize any car, and I have seen some cars run in the 6.8's in this game! Decent graphics and you can buy a wide variety of cars. I currently have a 07 mustang in this game running 9.3's :dancing6:

All you gotta do is download the game, and make an account to play. My username on there is Ace94Mustang, add me to your NIM buddy list on there and come do some friendly races with me sometime =)

P.S - I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I figured this would be the place to get the most attention.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i was hooked on that 1/4 mile combat game like horribly i think its in my best interest not to click that link :hammer:

KennyGT

Reaction score
i used to play this when it came out but stopped cuz i didnt have money to get to the blue city and my all motor stang running 11.7's with just a cam and bolt ons was not improving cuz i bought everything in the orange city lol ill download the new one and add some nitrous n see what i can do

95PGTTech

Reaction score
I think we should start a car club "sn95forums.com" :dancing6:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
oh geez here it goes again lol...sounds sooo much like the 1/4 mile combat and stangnet when that blew up a few months ago haha it was a great time for about a month then it was pretty lame and everyone stoped playing then it was no fun :(

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
I was doing good last night. Gonna take awhile to save enough money so i can get me a Mustang. But I am deadly on with the starter Acura. I was cleaning up in the noob tournament and was making it usually past the first round in the pro tournament. I got my car dialed in and can run consistant 16.05 with the car.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
yeah I am trying to dial in the integra. got the turbo kit, boy that sucks. as do the nitto's. standard n/a bolt ons and I'm dialing 15.620. I can beat the noob tournament pretty consistently but not the other two. money, and street credit, come really slowly.......

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
how do you earn street credit? racing in the king of the hill stuff? I am not real pleased with the way they have the controls setup. I wished it was more keyboard based versus mouse based. but I did waste a couple of hours last nite LOL

95PGTTech

Reaction score
yeah you have to race the other people. even a no-money-bet race will affect street credit. problem is, when you finally get a win you get one point, that point is risked on the next race. I can't get more than one win in a row because there will be four or five evenly matched noobs in a room and then someone with a huge street credit will come in and just take advantage of the easy competition. :eek:utofcloset:

I would suggest sticking to king of the hill bracket unless your car is at least an 8 second car.

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
I beat an 8 second car last night. Was pretty funny. I cut a great light. A .508 and he cut like a .690 and I beat him by .229 seconds. I was dead on on my shifts and everything. Then I got beat on the next round.

KennyGT

Reaction score
some1 get there car into the 11's im running 11.7 n/a and on the juice...well i havent tested that yet :p but its only a 50shot :(

95PGTTech

Reaction score
95PGTTech is mine. I sent buddy invites to all names listed in this thread. :help2:

95PGTTech

Reaction score
I could use all the money help I can get. unless you want to teach me to fish? ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online