Really awesome drag racing game

95PGTTech

Reaction score
Vendetta said:
whoa.. this is the game i hacked way long time ago and have a couple million and a bunch of cars :eek: still around eh?

:eek:utofcloset:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
Vendetta said:
whoa.. this is the game i hacked way long time ago and have a couple million and a bunch of cars :eek: still around eh?

:eek:utofcloset:

i was bored, it was before i had the mustang dont hate lol

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Vendetta said:

ummm.... send me some cash please??

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
i would but the ass clowns deleted my account

95PGTTech

Reaction score
they're ass clowns for deleting hackers. wow.

you seriously need to re evaluate your priorities if you are spending enough time to hack an internet game, especially one that has no monetary or materialistic prizes. you are why fun, kill some time games online become gay really fast. :lame:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
they're ass clowns for deleting hackers. wow.

you seriously need to re evaluate your priorities if you are spending enough time to hack an internet game, especially one that has no monetary or materialistic prizes. you are why fun, kill some time games online become gay really fast. :lame:

i treated it as a challenge.. i like computers and programs simple as that. I messed with it, but just downloaded a program to do it for me in the end so i could buy the cars and parts i wanted. It would have taken tons of races to get anywhere in those games

95PGTTech

Reaction score
which is the point of the game, to make the more difficult cars and items more difficult to get to preserve their rarity. did you ever think about anyone other than yourself for a minute and think about how you're ruining their gaming experience, people who are just going on for a few minutes or so a day to have a little fun and not have to race against hackers who manipulate the game to give themselves an unfair advantage?

yeah, I'm sure you only manipulated the game enough to get yourself money to buy cars and items, I'm sure you never exploited those items or cars in online races against others. I'm sure you only did that and didn't glitch or intentionally lag or outright cheat in P2P races to get other people's money/SC/cars.

It's a challange to rob a bank, and you might be only doing that to get ahead because you don't feel like trying, but that also has underlying consequences for other people.

/end rant, this is going nowhere. I'm trying to tell a hack what he's doing is wrong. I'm trying to reason with twelve year old maturity. You may think this is something stupid, simple, and has no consequences, but the day-to-day decisions you make greatly reflect on your character.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
which is the point of the game, to make the more difficult cars and items more difficult to get to preserve their rarity. did you ever think about anyone other than yourself for a minute and think about how you're ruining their gaming experience, people who are just going on for a few minutes or so a day to have a little fun and not have to race against hackers who manipulate the game to give themselves an unfair advantage?

yeah, I'm sure you only manipulated the game enough to get yourself money to buy cars and items, I'm sure you never exploited those items or cars in online races against others. I'm sure you only did that and didn't glitch or intentionally lag or outright cheat in P2P races to get other people's money/SC/cars.

It's a challange to rob a bank, and you might be only doing that to get ahead because you don't feel like trying, but that also has underlying consequences for other people.

/end rant, this is going nowhere. I'm trying to tell a hack what he's doing is wrong. I'm trying to reason with twelve year old maturity. You may think this is something stupid, simple, and has no consequences, but the day-to-day decisions you make greatly reflect on your character.

uh its a game? i did this when i was 14 man, all i had was a computer. And besides, all i did was make the cars fast, i didnt go around cheatin people in games, i used revovultion, which is just a automatic program you turn on and it races the computer for you however many times, easy as pie. Everyone i raced had millions, i never had a change against them, i wanted to be able to keep up at the very least, so i did it. I used revo twice 3 years ago and besides its not like i do it now, theres no point. I race like everyone else on the game does now. I dont use revo and i dont hack it

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
I also used a similar program to what hes talking about. All it does is race the computer for you so you can get money. Because believe me....in this game its almost impossible to get a lot of money unless you spend A LOT of time on it...time I don't have. I havent been playing as much lately because I've been preparing my car for mustang week.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
I understand your description of the program, but I still don't understand how that's not attempting to bypass the rules/spirit of the game. It sounds like justified hacking to me.

"I'm not cheating, I'm just using a computer program to simulate me playing and artifically inflate my sc/money while honest players have to actually sit there and play the game."

got5.0

Reaction score
does anybody still play this game? my username is GOT50 on this and was wondering if anybody from here is playing

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
I played, havent played for a couple of months, I have a low-10sec Integra

dutch

Reaction score
15.2 @ 91.1 rt 0.66 with the honduh.. that good? Put all them $1 parts on and a lightweight flywheel.

got5.0

Reaction score
I have a completely stock appearing integra that runs 11.2's and 10.2's on the juice.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
95convgt said:
Damn i haven't played in 2 yrs or so.
sounds about right, since thats how old this thread is :sleepy1:

i remember playing the old one back in like 05, but i think i blew the motor in the car, and had no way of fixing it, so i said f-it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99