Rear Camber where it shouldn't be

codfod

Reaction score
So after putting new wheels with smaller tires on my 94 there's pretty clearly some negative camber on both rear wheels. Had 315's previously and I could tell the camber was slightly negative, but it didn't seem like an issue. Switching to 275's has made it pretty clear, don't really have much reference but it's at least a degree plus. All I've really been able to find online about is that "SRA Mustangs don't have rear camber (duh)" or that something is broken. Currently the car has some vibration while braking but that's related to the driveshaft u-joints going bad, which will be fixed shortly.

Additionally I scrounged up an old alignment graph from 11/2014 and the car had -.5 in the driver rear and +.4 in the passenger rear. Since then the only change was a set of MM LCA's but I doubt that made this happen. Anybody have any ideas?

OP
OP
codfod

codfod

Reaction score
I try to avoid taking it off any sweet jumps no matter how tempting lol.

OP
OP
codfod

codfod

Reaction score
Have you loaned it to any friends? My furthest jump to date is still in one of my buddies trucks...

Nahh, I don't foresee it getting much air anyway.

I bumped up the tire pressures tonight and it seemed to be a little better but by no means fixed :undecided:

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
The only things I can think of I feel that would affect that is axles bearings, bent axle, or the wheels aren't mounting fully flush

lutter94

Reaction score
I would imagine a bent axle would go negative, good, positive, good, negative, etc camber as it rotates around......? This is an odd situation for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online