Rear seat deletes.. who has them and some pics

snoball

Reaction score
I need ideas for my sn95. I have all black interior, but i want to lose the back seat. Anyone make their own and if so whatd you use? (sheetmetal,wood,fiberglass what).. If you bought it, please tell how much and if it fit well.

xlilzeex

Reaction score
im going to order mine from www.deletemyseat.com. Their pretty cheap and from what I've read seems like pretty good quality and guarantee fit. There like 75 bucks + shipping which isnt too bad.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
im prolly gonna make my own this summer...gonna use some 3/4" MDF probably. its really not hard at all, take out the rear seats and use them to trace a pattern onto the board and then just trim as you need to get it to fit right.

916_5.0

Reaction score
Man im debating about this one i kinda want to do it but not sure yet. Im kinda in the midst of changing my interior to all black and i think it would look pretty clean if i did rear seat delete and had it all black to.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
if your worried about weight dont use mdf. That shit is heavy as hell

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i would like to see some of yous guys setups too. i have been thining of making one myself

OP
OP
S

snoball

Reaction score
yea, ive seen some with light wood covered in carpet and everyone said it isnt hard.. trace and trim to fit and then cover in w/e color u want

twinscrwed

Reaction score
i want to make my own anyone know where i can get carpet to match my 99 charcole int?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online