Rear Suspension problem

Snazzysaucedude

Reaction score
Hello I have a 1995 5.0 with a problem I noticed. First of all, the car is leaning to the right a little bit like theres some fat guy in the passenger seat. I noticed the rear passenger wheel looks screwed up. It's pushed in more than the driver side wheel, and It's a bit more lower then the driver side wheel. I took pictures below. Sorry I took them at night :grin:

1SKKnaT.jpg

vpXb65d.jpg

Reaction score
Upload some better pics and the wheels too. Unlikely but maybe the 2 wheels have different offsets. Highly unlikely, but cant tell with the pictures in the thread

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
time to check bushings, isolators, etc. to freshen up the rear suspension.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Fresh uppers should fix all that. No need to overkill it with a panhard bar setup on a totally stock suspension mustang.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Fresh uppers should fix all that. No need to overkill it with a panhard bar setup on a totally stock suspension mustang.

Fresh uppers or even just replacing the bushings (unless that's what you meant lol)

I'd check out all the bushings. Any plans for the car? If so, may not be a bad idea to replace the lowers with something better.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I may happen to know a guy who has all new poly’s for the whole suspension in that car and a set of j&m lower control arms that are like new for sale if needed..............

And it sounds like you need!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online