rear valance paint

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Should I paint my rear valance white to go with the whole red and white theme. here is a pic of the car.

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
i think it might look really tacky to. but i will also have white bumper inserts. I got the taillights off ebay. What's wrong with my headlights??? I think you ment taillights, but they are staying.

Aztec Gold 97

Reaction score
I was asking about the tails because I think they'd look fuggin great with a slight coat of spray-on tint. I can't find any on ebay anymore. Do you rememer the seller?

Foster98GT

Reaction score
KB said:
for the love of god please dont
Thinking to Meself ((Only if you put a white vynl dragon down both sides with flames blowing out his mouth reading General Toes Toe Fu u by we fry))

Whistler98

Reaction score
94 DropTop said:
i think it might look really tacky to. but i will also have white bumper inserts. I got the taillights off ebay. What's wrong with my headlights??? I think you ment taillights, but they are staying.

Your right I did mean tailights I don't know why I said headlights lol. I don't think the white inserts will look bad I just don't think you will need any more that that. Have anymore pics of the tails?

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
ill check on the seller for you. Yes I do have some more pics of the tails.

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
the glow isnt there anymore, I couldnt figure out which seller it was.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
I think you might over do it with the white valence. If anything, I would paint it red, the same color of the car. You have toooo many color differances (white, red, and black). Try to stick with only 2 colors. It might be hard for you considering your interior is white (i think). For lack of better words, your car looks "un-organized."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.