recent Ga Mustang Meet and eat.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
On the 12th I organized a meet with the Ga folks. We had 10 cars show up, 1 fox, 1 '12 GT, and the rest were SN's :headbang::headbang:. and 20 people in all.

Of those 8. 6 were members on here too. Myself, Mavisky, Win, Suspect, Tslf150, and Cox98GT (my son). onto the pics.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How big are the original pictures?

We are actually looking for a background for the forum and that second picture is just what we're looking for.

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
How big are the original pictures?

We are actually looking for a background for the forum and that second picture is just what we're looking for.

I'll ck into it when I get home. I tranfered everything from the SD card straight to the PB.
Mavisky has some similar shots that are actually better.

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Does Wins car have an engine in it?

Jeez, lol

Ya know, I'm not really sure now that you mention it. He walked up after everyone was in the front of the resturant, and then was the last to leave. There's no real proof there was an engine actually in it.
I'm glad I finially got to meet him. We've been talking back and forth on the here for 4-5 years but never managed to meet each other. I was begining to think of him in the same class as Nessy and Saquatch. (you hear about them but there's no proof they actually exist) Well now I can mark WIN off that list. lol

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Does Wins car have an engine in it?

Jeez, lol

act like you've never seen a stock ride height sn hmmmm fronts always sit higher on our cars stock for some reason.

No no worries it will be handled this weekend. There will be a big change coming.

Nope I stole it while he was inside eating pizza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no wonder you wanted to leave so quick

Ya know, I'm not really sure now that you mention it. He walked up after everyone was in the front of the resturant, and then was the last to leave. There's no real proof there was an engine actually in it.
I'm glad I finially got to meet him. We've been talking back and forth on the here for 4-5 years but never managed to meet each other. I was begining to think of him in the same class as Nessy and Saquatch. (you hear about them but there's no proof they actually exist) Well now I can mark WIN off that list. lol

Haha yeah wonderful work has kept me busy.

Or you could think of it this way I decided to grace everyone with my presence :) hahahahaha

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
looks like a cool turnout.

It was. There were 2 other owners there but did have their Mustangs with them. For a total of 12 club members.
That was the largest for a meet I've set up.
Now if only I can get everyone to show up at the AMS track photoshoot coming up. I only had 4 last year and 1 was a Camaro..

TLSF150

Reaction score
no wonder you wanted to leave so quick

No I was trying to leave quick because after I stole your motor I did some nasty things to Anthony's car and I didn't want Walmart security coming out asking questions about what they saw on the security cameras lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suspect

Reaction score
after you were done burnin up your tires the cops came. we gave em your cell # and address. lmao!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online