recently bought a new d/d

danielson631

Reaction score
while the cobra is off the road i picked up this 99 ram 1500 5.9 sport 4x4.

i know its not an ideal daily driver, but neither was the cobra lol

mods- 4.30 gears, msd ignition system, skyjacker lift (not sure on specs), flowmaster exhaust, powerdyne supercharger, 35 inch tires and a few other things i cant remember.

here are some pics

i really wanted a ford pick up, but it was a deal i couldnt refuse

Randy

Reaction score
Nice looking truck.. Should be a lot of fun. Looks like it would climb a tree

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Dat blower doe... Damn dude I'd rock a blower on my 5.2 if my heep wasn't dead lol. That thing looks like a lot of fun. Your gonna wanna replace those mudders first thing tho and get all terrains on it. The all terrains will give you better mileage and a much smoother ride. Believe me I wen't from KM's to Duratracs (for a few days till my jeep broke for good lol) and boy best transition I could have made. Either way your gonna end up lovin that thing

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=16906]KillNThrill24[/MENTION] look up treadwrights ... those are a great tire cheap too....didnt you just get new rubbers for the jeep>

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice buy my buddy has same truck but with the 5.2 318 with a similar lift and 35's with a powerdyne as well . He's gotta different hat and a killer bov on his the thing pulls like a freight train I always doubted the powerdynes but his works

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Have you decided if it's fixable yet?

The guy supposed to look at it hasn't had the time to yet, guess he's been backed up at work. I went over where it's parked and checked out some of the damage and it looks like the solid piece may have some rust infestation that I'm sure will come up as an issue later. Definitely leaves me thinking it's K.I.A. I'm rollin around in a borrowed 07 6.0 right now tho so I'm not in a HUGE hurry to get the Jeep looked at yet, as I've really taken to liking this truck haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online