Red line goods door panel covers

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=16800]TMI Products[/MENTION] you guys should perfect this concept for us in a quality vinyl to match your seats.

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
I don't hate it and I think a tan contrast stitch would be really nice.
I thought about that but I was worried about how that long sweeping one would look so I opted for black instead. My steering wheel cover will be saddle with black stitching though.
[MENTION=16800]TMI Products[/MENTION] you guys should perfect this concept for us in a quality vinyl to match your seats.
I agree there seat stuff is awesome, I've done my back seat and starting on the fronts now.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
man i know i could get those straight for you lol. driving me crazy :angry: get in your car and drive to my house now dammit lol.

Photonfanatic

Reaction score
It does still look a lot better than it did. So there is that. But I think they needed to work on their stretching more. I want to see ones that are stretched out so much that there just aren't any wrinkles, and it looks as though it could have been factory. The big seams aren't as big of an issue as they would have been in the past, since so many newer vehicles are coming with big seams all over the place, from the factory these days.

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
man i know i could get those straight for you lol. driving me crazy :angry: get in your car and drive to my house now dammit lol.

That would be nice. Doubt I'll ever have the time for that though :(

It does still look a lot better than it did. So there is that. But I think they needed to work on their stretching more. I want to see ones that are stretched out so much that there just aren't any wrinkles, and it looks as though it could have been factory. The big seams aren't as big of an issue as they would have been in the past, since so many newer vehicles are coming with big seams all over the place, from the factory these days.

Ya without the wrinkles these would be killer, but it is what it is. Hopefully they smooth out some, I've been told to take a hairdryer to them and try to even it out some but I'm scared of making it worse.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
on light heat there really isn't much you could mess up. just heat up the area around it and see if you can work the wrinkles out by gently pushing them back.

DavidBoren

Reaction score
I think the assessment of it simply being pulled just a little too much one way is what caused the wrinkle. But the shop shouldn't have let it leave looking like that. They did it, they have the equipment to fix it, it is their responsibility to fix. In my opinion.

They do look better than before, but that would BUG me, every day. I find that I obsess over small things like that, though. If you're ok with it, then rock on. It is an improvement, for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online