Reintroducing Myself

Hill x 21

Reaction score
Well, after going without a Mustang for a while I got the bug. Still DD'ing my Ram but ended up with this on Sunday! 1965 Mustang coupe; 302 EFI roller motor, C4 with B&M slap shifter, front disc rear drums, eBay polished Cobras, long tubes with 4" pipes into unknown mufflers (about to be down sized to 2 3/4 because of state laws). Shes perfect from far, far from perfect. It needs work but I absolutely love it. Plan is to get it to the shop for some work, pick it up Saturday, get tires and get inspected.

Long term? Blower/347 stroker/351 windsor or if I hit the lotto, a Coyote (same route Josh went with his Fox). Prob rebuild the C4 next spring maybe a 3k stall converter. 03 Mach wheels. That's about as far into the future as I've got haha. Car needs misc rust fixes notably the channels about the windows on both sides and a few small spots on the driver side. Frame is straight and clean though. No real dedicated purpose for the car aside from cruiser at the moment. Hope you guys like it! I'd love to do a touring car but I can just imagine what that'll cost. Once things get rolling I'll post up a build thread.

- Hill

IMG_20150329_121650575.jpg~original

IMG_20150401_112442087.jpg~original

(Not an April fools joke btw)

chris91

Reaction score
Always have been a sucker for those years. Buddy of mine had a 68 with a 460 BBF with a healthy dose of nitrous. Would yank the tires on the street. Street in front of his house looked like a drag strip from all the rubber on it. LOL

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome, nice lookin '65. The color looks like Dark Highland Green, I dig it...

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been of fan of any shade of green on newer cars but classics pull it off so well. Congrats and enjoy.

OP
OP
Hill x 21

Hill x 21

Reaction score
I am jealous! I hope you plan to keep it that color... Looks amazing

At first I hated the color. Test drove the car and only thing I didn't like overall was the color. Brought her home and saw the way the metal flake was lighting up in the sun and I was sold!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online