remote tuning

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I knew that I just didn't know enough about all of it. I had really planned on learning at the holley tech sessions but after waiting, signing up and paying my stomach crap got in the way and I could not go. Today I did a remote tuning session with Rich from https://www.fastmanefi.com/ and learned a lot and corrected a lot of things. Can't recommend it enough. You download a teamviewer program that allows him access to your pc and then he can change things and explain things while you watch and follow instructions.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I’ve been doing remote with a guy out of Florida. It’s amazing what technology can do. Awesome to hear yours is going well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
How’s it driving now?

I have the front wheel off as I was hoping to get the ride height sensor that needed to be replaced so it is not rolling at the moment. But its starting, revving and idling a lot better.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
A remote tune can be just as good, if not better as a dyno tune nowadays. The car is loaded in a real world situation with the remote tuning. And the tuners see the same info whether it's emailed or in person.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
However taking a car to 130, 140, 150+ for high rpm tuning on the street is the risk your taking

01yellercobra

Reaction score
However taking a car to 130, 140, 150+ for high rpm tuning on the street is the risk your taking

True. I know some guys that rent a dyno for the WOT if things are getting up there. I usually do my WOT pulls in 3rd so it keeps the speed down a tad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online