removing headlights 94gt?????

T2000

Reaction score
i removed my fogs and wetsanded , then clearcoatsed them now i wanna do the same to my headlights

what do i have to do to remove?
is it more staight forward than i think, should i calm down a little and go take another look

a pic or link would help
thanx

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll try and explain...

You should have a plastic radiator cover in the middle of your hood right behind the hood latch... and on either side of that are plastic covers that cover the headlight mounts... i think you remove them with a knife (at least thats how i did it) and there are 4 bolts below them. those 4 bolts are the headlight attachments :thumb:

Pics will be soon... i may be wrong, if so, someone straighten me out

Jeremy

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
Ok when you get the plastic rad cover off buy taking out the push pins you have to take out your turn signal markers first there’s a 11mil nut you take that off and they just pool out with some shaking the head lights have little clips that go through the support you have to squeeze the clips so they can be pooled through the hole so squeeze the clip and pool on the head light

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I got pissed, took out the main bolts then just ripped my old ones out the plastic brackets/clips are the stupidest system ever...

Agreed

T2000 said:
still struggling :comando:

OSNAP.jpg

The plastic covers i am refering too are to the left and right of the above raidiator cover
the left- is just in front of the air box the right- is just in front of the battery

OP
OP
T

T2000

Reaction score
i just gave up and wetsanded them while they wee on the car
look alot cleaner

but when i get new headlights i'm gunna have to figure it out

probably a whole bunch of smashing :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads