Replaced my aode with another aode now some weird issues.

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Hey so I recently replaced my auto trans even though I wanted a 5 speed swap, (time and money constraints), and now I have all my gears back, which is good. My old transmission lost 3rd and 4th... I got this one in and up and running, but it seems to shift a lil rough on the 1-2 shift, and when I come to a stop in Drive, it luggs to a stop, and you'd think it was gonna stall, but it doesnt. If I'm in second gear, and I stop it will die. Not sure if thats normal, cause my old trans didnt do that. I put fresh fluid in the trans but I have to admit, I didnt change the filter. Could this be the cause of this issue? Also the car feels slightly more sluggish at low rpms than usual (it is a stock 5.0 vert auto with 3:27) but Im kinda contributing that to the crack in my exhaust after the first cat on the passenger side, that seems to have appeared after I slid the h pipe under the car to re-install it...

Any Ideas?

btw I know an exhaust leak can cause sluggishness, but this one is after the 02 sensor, it shouldnt be making a difference in the power like this should it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online