Replaced spark plugs...

Reaction score
I changed out my spark plugs as I don't know when they've been changed it their condition, all the plugs seemed ok nothing different from one or the other but I'm on some of the plugs there was a good bit of "dirt" in the threads. Could that have just been the old anti-sieze that was on there or is that a sign of something else? Also, when I took my intake tube off the throttle body has signs of some dark fluid (oil?) leaking thru the ports

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What year vehicle. The throttle body can sometimes get some oil coming through the PCV system if that's what's happening.

Were the plugs abnormally hard to pull? Did the threads come with them? Did everything go peacefully?

OP
OP
collinselectric5
Reaction score
It's a 96 cobra that I recently purchased. The plugs came out nice and easy, no issues. I haven't replaced the pcv valve yet either

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
put an oiLcatch can on it and keep alot of that blow back out of the intake track. you can make your own from lowes or home depot. easy.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Your mishimoto one?? Didn't you just get that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only got that because of the discount for my sponsorship. I had another before that one that looks the same except it is vented and missing the logo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online