Replacement door panel inserts?

ebaccm26

Reaction score
I want to replace my door panel inserts because the previous owner painted them to match the car and I am not really a fan, plus one of the clips is broken. I was wondering if anyone had tried the ones below as they seem to be the cheapest ones by far even in comparison to other aftermarket ones. Would love to save the $100 compared to OEM but it isn't worth it to me if they don't match or are no good quality wise.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370642602141?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350590294102?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

OP
OP
E

ebaccm26

Reaction score
I saw them there as well but it looked like there were some negative reviews and they were still $30 more than the ones above. I will certainly consider them though, do they match the factory black well?

clflorida

Reaction score
At 114 sold those should be fine. They look about the same. If you can ask for pictures of the clips and compare them to yours thatd be best.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
The late model resto ones fit well on mine and matched perfectly too. Maybe they have changed since i ordered them 3 years ago.

OP
OP
E

ebaccm26

Reaction score
Thanks for the link to them as a pair! I will probably go ahead and give them a try and if I don't like them I will return them and try the LMR ones. Surprised that with over 700 sold I couldn't find any posts about people using them, hopefully that just means no one had any complaints.

GEORGEKLASS

Reaction score
I ordered the pair yesterday morning. Good thing I did the price went up a bit to $35.88 from $28. Let you guys know how they fit also.

bluex

Reaction score
I saw the price change to, now I'm mad at myself for waiting lol

kvoriley

Reaction score
I have been trying to find manual window and lock inserts forever, they used to have the passenger side on LMR, but not the driver side. I was going to buy at least the one the other day and they are no longer lister

Kboss87

Reaction score
I work for a distributor that just started ordering these direct from the manufacturer. I may be able to get us all a good hook-up depending on what my employee price comes out to be. I'll look into it.

Kboss87

Reaction score
I received mine from the link I posted above. They did not come with they metal clips so you will have to take them off your old ones. The finish is nice, but you can see a slight variation of the black color in areas around where the buttons go. I'm trying to decide if I want to paint them or just deal with it. I know paint will wear off over time so I'm probably just going to leave it. Note: I am extremely particular so an average person may not even be bothered by it! However, for less than $30 shipped for a pair, its still a great deal.

My car is apart right now so I can't comment on fitment.

bluex

Reaction score
I got mine today as well. No clips either and I can see like a line leading away from the button locations to the edge. That's the only thing I see and it might not be as noticeable once installed. I won't be installing them until after the upper part of my door panels is recovered.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online