Replacement seat covers from late model restoration ?

Jigsaw351

Reaction score
Has anyone bought the factory replacement seat covers from late model restoration ? They come on vinyl for $370 a set or leather for I think $700 a set. My drivers seat is cracked and foam needs to be replaced but a local shop said it'd cost $600 per seat. I can get the foam for 150 a seat and all the covers for the same price as the local shop for one seat and attempt to do it myself.

bluex

Reaction score
I just ordered the vinyl ones myself. I found a few reviews that were all favorable an one of the guys from tmi saying for the money to get the vinyl over the leather. My foams are suppose to be here Monday but the covers take a little longer.

The prices I was getting locally were crazy I thought. Hopefully the install won't be too hard.

OP
OP
J

Jigsaw351

Reaction score
That's sweet. Can't wait to hear how they turn out. I'm interested in the vinyl as well.

Gelsomini

Reaction score
I do upholstery repair, you're better off with vinyl. Even if you went to a local upholsterer it would be pleather or vinyl for a custom made seat, either way should be good, please upload pictures!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online